Winx Club is the Best
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules of fun area

Go down

Rules of fun area Empty Rules of fun area

Post  Crystalyna Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:36 pm

Welcome in "Fun Area" section.
Here you can make :
*Contests*:

=>They shouldn't contain :
>sexual content
>rude content.
=>Look after the name of the contest.It has to be interesting for others.So,more people will join it.+
Write clearly the name of the contest; not like "A contest".
=>Don't ask for:
>real names
>the place of living(city,address)
>telephone number
=>Be sure that the contest isn't repeated.

*Fun stuff like:
>Jokes
>Riddles
>Quizzes

*Games*
>You can create whatever game you want
>It shouldn't contain again rude content
>It shouldn't be repeated.

For more information or inconveniences => contact a moderator

Last edited by Crystalyna on Fri Aug 26, 2011 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Crystalyna
Crystalyna
Admin
Admin

https://winxclubisthebest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Rules of fun area Empty Re: Rules of fun area

Post  Crystalyna Wed Aug 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Contests winning & losing.

Sometimes, you just have to learn to let things go. There's no point in getting all upset and flustered over the past; what's done is done. These contests are usually more about loyalty than quality, and you know what's going to happen, because that's how it goes with most of the contests. Knowing that, you have to enter the contests acknowledging that fact. I never expect to win any of the contests I enter, and I usually don't win/place in any of them. These contests are meant to be fun, and you have to enter them just for that reason: because it's fun to draw, fun to create, fun to come up with biographies or answers to questions. If you enter contests with that mindset, it'll do you better in the long-run.

You don't have to win to be a winner. If you're proud of the entry you create, then you've already won. You don't need WX coins or a signature to be a winner. So you see, anyone can be a winner. The most important thing, however, is to be a good sport no matter what the outcome. If you win, then awesome! If you lose, then okay...it sucks, but you congratulate the winners anyway. The mods and mini-mods here are very dedicated, and always ensure that fair play occurs. They check every IP address, count up all the votes thoroughly. They strive to do the best they can, and you saying that everyone who won cheated, or it was totally unfair, or the entire contest was stupid just because you didn't win/place is a very rude thing to do. I'm not trying to be mean or attack you or anything, I'm just sharing my honest opinion.

You can't win every contest...but you can't be a bunch of sour grapes every time you don't place, either. Besides, you've placed in several contests already, and even won once! Be happy for those successes, but remember to congratulate those who win/place for the first time. Everyone deserves a chance in the spotlight, and there's nothing wrong about stepping aside so someone else can have it. Maybe you don't think they deserve it, or maybe you do. That doesn't matter. You congratulate them anyways. Not many people win/place even once, but you've done so four times already (or 5, you won "Queen of the Month" in the past, I think?). That's a really amazing accomplishment. Be proud of that, but don't get so upset when you "lose."

I hope I haven't come off as being rude/unkind, but there's no reason for you to be like you were being, or saying the things you said. Sure, you were upset and sad, but that's no excuse.
Crystalyna
Crystalyna
Admin
Admin

https://winxclubisthebest.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down